Interested in learning more about our dental assisting program in Lehi, Utah? Please review our FAQ page or call us at 801-766-3700. Our dentist and dental assisting instructors will be happy to provide you with additional information and help you enroll in the Assist to Succeed Lehi program.
How much does the program cost?
Best education and best price guaranteed. Ask about our specials and payment plan. Discounts on tuition are available. Please contact us today!
How long will the course take?
Our unique dental assisting course is just 10 weeks long. When you enroll in our program, we will provide you with a course outline and schedule.
What topics are included in the training?
We cover a full range of topics over the course of your training including:
- Radiology theory and practice of intraoral and extraoral X-ray techniques and procedures
- Cements and liners
- Model pouring and trimming
- Crown and bridge instruments and materials, including making temporary restorations
- Office management, including front desk operation, appointments, billing, office management software and OSHA regulations
- Treatment techniques for all areas of dentistry, including preventive care, restorative dentistry, periodontics, oral surgery, endodontics, pediatric dentistry and orthodontics
- Sterilization procedures
Is there opportunity for growth in the dental assisting field?
Absolutely! In fact, it is predicted that there will be a 19 percent job growth (much faster than average) in dental assisting until 2026!
What do I have to do to pass this course?
In order to pass the course and graduate, you must get at least an 80%.